- 4.2 km circuit
- 2-3 hours
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Waite Conservation Reserve
- Adelaide City & Suburbs, Adelaide Hills
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 2 website links
- 5 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 1 hour or less
About the Walking Trail
The Waite Conservation Reserve protects an important remnant of original grassy woodland along the hilly backdrop to Adelaide. On this walk you will see how change rules in habitats, especially in grassy woodlands.
This sign-posted walking trail climbs into the foothills to magnificent views over the Adelaide Plains to the sea. It takes in some of the Yurrebilla Trail.
Walk Interpretive Notes & Map
Walk this hike with the excellent walking guide with notes and map which highlights the trail and its features. Follow the signposts with the ‘Blue Devil’ logo and blue arrows.
Start from the eastern end of Hartley Grove, Urrbrae, or near the large tanks on Hillside Rd, Springfield, close to Elmglade Road.