- Self-guided heritage walk with brochure
- Suitable for
- Walking, Get to by public transport
- Fleurieu Peninsula
- Download maps & GPS files
- 1 map PDF
- 6 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 1-2 hours
About the Historical walk
Follow two marked historical walking tours of Port Elliot. Also known as the Port Elliot Heritage Trail, there are many interpretive sign boards along the way.
Both the Blue Walk and Red Walk begin from the Port Elliot Railway Station (also the National Trust Historical Centre). The routes are marked with red or blue arrows, which appear on short brown posts with yellow post caps.