- 6.5 km circuit
- 3 hours
- Suitable for
- Hiking, Dog Walking, Get to by public transport, Trail Running
- Grade 3, Moderate Hike
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Belair National Park
- Adelaide Hills
- Download maps & GPS files
- 1 map PDF
- 2 GPS files
- 8 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 1 hour or less
About the Walking Trail
The most challenging trail in the park takes you through Echo Tunnel and to the picturesque rock escarpments of the Upper and Lower Waterfalls.
The falls tend to only flow after heavy rainfall.
Most of the trail is on dedicated walking trail, but a few short sections near the lower end of Queen Jubilee Drive are on fire track, and are shared trails with cyclists.
You can walk your dog in this park providing it remains under your control on a lead.
Take care at both waterfalls, the escarpment lookouts are not fenced and can be slippery near the cliff edge.
The trail starts at the Pines area.
3 hours 6.5km return