- 1 km circuit
- 30 mins
- Suitable for
- Walking, Wheelchair Accessible, Dog Walking, Get to by public transport, Jogging
- Grade 1, Easy Walk
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Belair National Park
- Adelaide Hills
- Trail manager
- National Parks and Wildlife Service South Australia
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 1 website link
- 7 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 1 hour or less
About the Walking Trail
This pleasant walk around Playford Lake is popular with young children, people with prams, people with limited mobility, including wheelchairs, and those who want to experience the park’s wildlife, including the ducks on the lake.
You can walk your dog in this park providing it remains under your control on a lead.
The trail starts at the carpark and picnic area at Playford Lake.
Although this walk is marked as being Wheelchair Accessible, some people may require assistance.
The National Parks and Wildlife Service SA Accessibility webpage has useful information about accessibility within national parks, including specific details about accessible parks, trails, picnic grounds, carparking and toilets.