- 3.5 km circuit
- 1 hour return
- Suitable for
- Walking, Hiking
- Grade 2, Moderate Walk
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Spring Gully Conservation Park
- Clare Valley
- Download maps & GPS files
- 2 GPS files
- 1 website link
- 11 photosJump to Photos section
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 2+ hours
About the Walking Trail
Experience the natural landscape and flowers of Spring Gully Conservation Park on a hike that extends the Cascade Walk, by visiting the seasonal waterfall and following a loop back to the trailhead.
The park protects the only stand of red stringybarks in South Australia.
The hike begins from the Blue Gum lookout and carpark, near the intersection of Saw Mill Road and Spring Gully Road.
An alternative start point is the carpark further down the road, although there is no trailhead signage there.