Sunday 31 October 2021
Join in on a 35km challenge to cure mito! Sign up for free to walk or run 35km on 31 October 2021.
The Bloody Long Walk is a 35km walk from Carrick Hill to Glenelg.
- Start at the base of the endless rolling green hills of the Adelaide Hills wine region
- Meander through the Botanic Gardens and walk beside the picturesque River Torrens until you meet the coast at Henley Beach
- Take in spectacular ocean views as you follow the beaches to take your final steps at Glenelg
- Fully supported and sign-posted course with checkpoints providing water
- Grab your friends and enter a team or enjoy a solo challenge and soak up the vibrant atmosphere
- 35km of huffing, puffing and laughing out loud. It’ll be a challenge, but it’s a bloody great time
The event raises funds and awareness for the Australian Mitochondrial Disease Foundation.