Sunday 14 April 2024
9:00am to 1:00pm
Discover walking and hiking opportunities at the WalkFest in Belair National Park. We’re bringing walking to all people and all communities with a range of guided walks and hikes and an expo of walking clubs and outdoor retailers. South Australia’s bushwalking clubs and Walking SA are coming together to promote walking opportunities with this unique day in Belair National Park.
- Expo of walking tours, walking destinations, outdoor retailers, walking clubs, free entry. 9am to 1pm.
- Guided hikes ranging from 45mins to 3 hours, including child friendly, dog friendly and Accessible options. Walks depart every 10 minutes from 9:00am to 12:20pm. Secure a place on a specific guided walk by registering online from March 2024, or just arrive on the day and choose a guided walk to join.
- Discover what makes a walkable neighbourhood.
- Opening of the bushwalking season to celebrate the start of the South Australian bushwalking season. With the arrival of cooler autumn weather, hiking is an ideal outdoor activity.
- Bushwalking equipment and experience demonstration stage