Drive less… it’s easier than you think!
These hard copy Cycling and Walking Maps will assist you to make active travel choices in Adelaide’s metropolitan suburbs. You can use the maps to plan safe walking or cycling routes to local shops, parks and services.
The maps show bike lanes, local streets and shared use paths, as well as signalled intersections, pedestrian crossings and school crossings to help plan your cycling or walking trip.
The maps include information so you can estimate approximate travel times.
A series of 5 printed maps:
- Map 1: Salisbury, Munno Para and Gawler
- Map 2: Outer Harbor, Semaphore, Highbury and Golden Grove
- Map 3: West Lakes, Henley Beach, Burnside and Athelstone
- Map 4: Brighton, West Beach, Belair and Greenhill
- Map 4: Seaford, Seacliff, Aldinga and Blackwood
Department for Transport, Energy and Infrastructure
Adelaide, South Australia
60cm x 48cm (folded to 8.5cm x 15cm)
Books and magazines are often available from public libraries. If a library website is listed above, check where the item is available. If you are a member of any library in South Australia can borrow from and return items to any library across the state.