The 1,200km Heysen Trail extends from Cape Jervis to Parachilna Gorge. It can be walked as whole, as day walks, weekends, or half day short walks.
Book One, the Southern Guide, covers Cape Jervis in the south to Spalding in the Mid North. An overview map is included at the beginning of each chapter, as well as trail notes and detailed1:50 000 topographic maps of the sections of the Heysen Trail covered by that chapter. Information includes:
- Landscape profiles
- Location of supplies & facilities
- Important contact details
- Fast facts on local towns
- Interesting facts along the Trail
- Accommodation and campsites
- Information on shorter walks
- Advice on walking and safety
- Available from leading outdoor shops and map retailers
- Friends of the Heysen Trail
Department of Environment, Water and Natural Resources
Adelaide, South Australia
21cm x 14.8cm
Books and magazines are often available from public libraries. If a library website is listed above, check where the item is available. If you are a member of any library in South Australia can borrow from and return items to any library across the state.