- Self-guided heritage walk with brochure
- Suitable for
- Walking, Get to by public transport
- Park (national park, conservation park, forest, reserve)
- Brownhill Creek Recreation Park
- Adelaide City & Suburbs
- Download maps & GPS files
- 1 map PDF
- 2 website links
- Travel options
- Travel time from Adelaide
- 1 hour or less
About the Historical walk
A self-guided historical walk with brochure, prepared by City of Mitcham.
There are two self-guided walk options. Undertake them as a single walk or in two parts.
- Walk One — The Reserves
Starts at Mitcham Reserve and goes to the Lions Club picnic area.
- Walk Two — Making a Living
Proceeds from the Lions Club picnic area to the end of Brownhill Creek Road.
The going is mostly level and on well-made tracks. Not all parts of the walk are suitable for wheelchairs or strollers.